- Only pre-registered Exceptional Experiences visitors who are badge holders, visitors who register on the day and exhibitor badge holders will be able to attend Exceptional Experiences.
- Visitors should be involved in or have some connection or interest in the Personal Care and associated industries.
- Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Any failure is likely to lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being removed from Exceptional Experiences.
- Anyone obtaining an Exceptional Experiences visitor or exhibitor badge by theft, deception or other illegal means may be asked to leave Exceptional Experiences.
- Anyone attending Exceptional Experiences should carry some form of photo-ID (passport, photo-ID driving licence, national identity card) or other identification acceptable to the Organisers which the Organisers may ask to see.
- No one under the age of 16 will be able to attend Exceptional Experiences.
- Anyone attending Exceptional Experiences must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behaviour or any activity which may disrupt Exceptional Experiences.
- The Organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from Exceptional Experiences and the venue who do not comply with this policy or who they reasonably consider are likely to break these rules.
Reed Exhibitions Limited, Gateway House, 28 The Quadrant, Richmond, Surey TW9 1DN